CSI (Computer Science Implementation) Team Member
Facts (for 2022-23)
- 4-8 total, up to 2 per building
- Position is in addition to your current teaching assignment
- Not a tech support position
- 1 additional contract day in the summer
- $3000 stipend*
- Member of the K-12 Computer Science team and participate in content-specific professional development training as needed.
- Attend monthly computer science meetings.
- Support technology curriculum development, which includes strengthening 21st-century skills for technology and technology integration.
- Design and provide learning for building staff during professional development time.
- Assist with previewing software and piloting tools/technology, implementation, and data collection around the use of technology, including Computer Science Standards.
- Participate in Infinite Campus professional development training as needed in order to serve as a support for building teachers.
- Participate in the development of a school-wide culture that promotes professional growth
and student learning.
- Attend TLS meetings throughout the year.
- Stipend includes reading of an assigned book along with reflections to be completed before the school year begins.
- Invite and encourage other teachers to observe specific transformational technology strategies in your classroom at least once per semester
- Members of this team may hold another position within the Teacher Leadership System.
*Stipend is an addition to the teacher’s base salary as according to the District Salary Schedule