Thank you for your interest in Substitute Teaching at Gilbert CSD!
There are two ways to apply
- Online, through the teach Iowa link
- In Person, stop in the District Office and Jill Zoz will walk you through the application process.
We need copies of:
- Teaching Certificate or Sub-Authorization Certificate
- Current Mandatory Reporter Training Certificate
- Current Bloodborne Pathogens Training Certificate
Please click HERE for our Substitute Handbook
We use Absence Management (formerly AESOP) through Frontline for our sub finder. Below is some more detailed information about Absence Management.
Sign onto Frontline – Click HERE
Tips for Finding Jobs with Absence Management
- Be proactive, log in to absence management on the web
- Call in to absence management to find available jobs
- Accept jobs through the phone when absence management calls – Video Link **Note: If you miss a call from the system, try giving absence management a call back as soon as you can. The job may still be available.
- Find jobs on your mobile device with Jobulator (check out Jobulator HERE)